Education Development Plan (PPP) is to be done to reform the country's education system which implementation period is from next year until 2025. Prior to this, which is about 2006 to 2010 Education Development Master Plan adopted in line with the country's progress and the changing trends require a reform which is formulated in a new plan of the Education Development Plan (PPP) which will be announced at about 10 am later by the Prime Minister of Malaysia.
Aspects to be addressed in the plan of development of Education (PPP)
In general, the 9 items below are the aspects that will be addressed in the Education Development Plan, namely:
1. Elevating the teaching profession.
Improving teacher quality
Teacher candidate recruitment through excellent academic
Quality in-service training
Increase the number of teachers with setting 1 teacher to 13 students over the previous one teacher of 16 students.
2. Improving school leadership.
Reward principals and teachers who demonstrate outstanding achievement and improve school performance.
Selection of principals and teachers based on merit as well as a more effective transition plan.
3. Improving the quality of schools.
Improving ICT facilities in schools
Internet and broadband facilities
Strengthen curriculum and assessment standards.
4. Building a curriculum that comply with international standards
5. Emphasis on creative, problem solving and innovation.
6. Improve languages.
7. Enhancing language proficiency third
8. Parental involvement, private and social sector as partners.
Better relationships and participation beyond the scope of school
Improve student readiness for higher education and the job market.
Various aspects directly applied to give students more prepared with the working
9. Skills such as leadership, problem solving skills, higher order thinking and effective communication skills.
Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of resources.
Manage resources more effectively to ensure effectiveness in the nation's education
Build the capacity and capability of the delivery system.
Quality and lay ministry enhanced governance
Efficiency at every level of management officials improved.
Update: 11 Things in Education Development Plan (Post Launch)
A historic event will be recorded when launched earlier report of the Education Development Plan (PPP) from 2013 to 2025 to be launched soon. What is more interesting, this plan will also apply in 2020. What about the gist later? After the launch of the observations and recommendations will still be required and the public still have the opportunity to express an opinion before finalized at the end of 2012. For information, a preliminary report later proposal is derived from the 2012 National Education National Dialogue, which was held throughout the country. Source: The Star Malaysia 8 September 2012
Government recently launched the Education Development Plan, or PPP education development plan is designed for year 2013-2015. Overall, the plan consists of 11 items that should be taken note of:
1. Provide equitable access to quality education of international standard.
2. Ensure that each pupil proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English
3. Produce Malaysian citizens who appreciate the value.
4. Transforming teaching as a profession choice
5. Ensure high performance leadership placed each school
6. Empowering JPN, PPD and schools to provide customized solutions based on your needs.
7. Leveraging the quality of learning in Malaysia.
8. Capability and capacity to transform the delivery of the Ministry of Education
9. Collaborate with parents, community and the private sector is widely
10. Maximize student success for every dollar.
11. Improving transparency for direct public accountability
Hopefully this made reform more able to increase competitiveness and quality of education students excel in school. Resources Daily News, Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Link: RSS Syndication